View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:03 AM
LawnSite Member

I forgot to mention my right knee has some torn cartilage. I'm sure I've used my knees more for lifting since I've had more intense flare ups in my back the last several years and it finally gave in.

There wasn't one specific time it happened. I just started having a terrible pain in my knee in March of this year. Went to the Ortho Doc and he x-rayed it and there was the torn cartilage.

The Doc said he could scope it out and clean it up and I would be on crutches for three days and no hard work for 3-4 weeks.

Thats not gonna work this time of the year so I'll probably get it done in the Winter. He gave me a shot of cortizone and it seemed take the pain level down to managable.

It will grab me every once in a while if I don't watch it but so far I've been able to cope with it. All the men on my fathers side have all had their knees replaced so I was understandably concerned when my knee was hurting.

I will try to hold off on that as long as I can, I'm only 51.

Another question. Is anybody out there working in the business with any type of joint replacement?

Page generated in 0.03625 seconds with 7 queries