View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 04:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adolfosservices.com View Post
If i don't know something I admit to it like it should be, I am not ashamed of asking and admitting my ignorance. This is the biggest property that I am invited to bid. I don't want to blow it. That is why I admit that I don't know and I need advise. 3 Men Crew 3 60" Scag Machines.

Thank you

Adolfo
You want someone who has never seen the property to give you a price, although I'm not sure by your posts if you've seen the property.

Let me try again:

Is this whole property filled with slopes and berms?

Or is it flat?

Are there 3,000 trees present?

Do the trees have beds not requiring trimming?

Or is someone going to spend the rest of their life trimming around 3,000 trees?

Seriously, your question is ignorant. You should realize this because you don't even know if there is 200 acres of turf to mow. The whole property could be 200 acres with 5 acres of buildings, 20 acres of parking lots, 100 acres of forest, 10 acres of ponds, 60 acres of beds and 5 acres of turf to mow. How often do they want it mowed? Once a week or once a month?

Then, you ask for prices from people who are in completely different situations, with completely different businesses, and completely different areas of the country with completely different costs in operating their businesses for a price on something that you yourself have no details about.

So, my answer is somewhere between $500 and $100K per cut.

Page generated in 0.03195 seconds with 7 queries