Thread: Demo tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:46 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlcare2 View Post
Keep us posted on your thoughts on each.. and the price they are asking haha

I'm looking to add one that size as well.. I tried a Toro Grandstand out.. was a little iffy if your a big guy.. your body weight sits behind the rear tires instead of over like the Wright standers, etc
That is one of the reasons I do not own one now, I am too damn tall and big to use them all day myself I think, but we will see as I have talked to dozen of guys that swear by them. I personally do not see the attraction but I do like the fact they not as long a the Z's so I can get more room on the trailers and keep the trailers small. We will see.
The Wright is the one that has my attention because I have seen some folks get good speed on them in lawns and they seem to leave a good cut at those speeds.
The Scag is the dealer suggestion as he said he can get it cheaper to me than the wright....we will see.
The Evolution I know will be the cheapest as it has been at my dealers for awhile now with no movement and I have already got him down on his price to what I consider a very reasonable amount.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04602 seconds with 7 queries