Thread: Demo tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 06:46 PM
LawnSite Gold Member
Originally Posted by mjlcare2 View Post
Keep us posted on your thoughts on each.. and the price they are asking haha

I'm looking to add one that size as well.. I tried a Toro Grandstand out.. was a little iffy if your a big guy.. your body weight sits behind the rear tires instead of over like the Wright standers, etc
That is one of the reasons I do not own one now, I am too damn tall and big to use them all day myself I think, but we will see as I have talked to dozen of guys that swear by them. I personally do not see the attraction but I do like the fact they not as long a the Z's so I can get more room on the trailers and keep the trailers small. We will see.
The Wright is the one that has my attention because I have seen some folks get good speed on them in lawns and they seem to leave a good cut at those speeds.
The Scag is the dealer suggestion as he said he can get it cheaper to me than the wright....we will see.
The Evolution I know will be the cheapest as it has been at my dealers for awhile now with no movement and I have already got him down on his price to what I consider a very reasonable amount.
"the art of survival is a story that never ends"

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Page generated in 0.03414 seconds with 8 queries