Thread: Logo input.
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:35 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygreek View Post
From a branding and recognition standpoint, you are doing logos that only have "Done Right" in them, but you refer to your business as "obviously Lawn Care Done Right". I'm going to disagree with the "obvious" view. What are potential customers going to be looking you up as, whether it be online or in the phone book, wherever? You're only showing a brand and assumed signage as "Done Right". That leaves quite a bit open to interpretation in trying to find you.

If you haven't put thought in to an online presence, doneright.com and lawncaredoneright.com are lead gen sites, so you might want to plan around that as well. If you don't already have one, I just pm'd you a domain that is available for registration.

And I vote #2.

Thank you for your input, and how right you are about the name.

It was only a few short days after I began this project that I realized I needed the full name in there. I considered changing the business name just to done right, but thought that was too short.

I am indeed going to incorporate the full name in the logo. I didn't at first because I was foolishly worried about it being too long.

As far as a website, yes I have one, although something went wrong recently and afew pages are messed up.

Lawncaredoneright.net

I thought .com wasn't available. It wouldn't let me take it.

Page generated in 0.03804 seconds with 7 queries