Originally Posted by brichter14
How can I get more hits to my site when people search for lawn care/mowing/maintenance in my area? I just signed up for adwords but its pending approval because my last name has something to do with pharmacy crap.
Here are a couple cosmetic things that will also have an impact on your organic search traffic.
1) provide more content, aim for 300-500 words.
2) Split up your services page into a separate page for each service.
3) Take the price list page and put that content on the service pages that it is for.
4) On your main page, weave the service names into your story and link the mention of them to the new individual service pages.
5) List your service area on your main page.