Thread: cant believe it
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 08:50 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoctor View Post
Its actually around $2-3 I think. Don't know for sure because I have not bought anything from there for over 10 years. Otherwise, my idea of a burger is around $6. Good thing I only need to have one. It would become a problem if I ate 2 and 3 at a time.

The government is disorganized enough that they do not require you to have a license to start a mower or plant a few flowers, much less be able to maintain a cadre of bureaucrats intent on enforcing such ridiculous regulations. I am thankful that government here does not have their s-t together. The cost is in fuel, property and food. I am sure it would not be $200 or more for FULL SERVICE of a 5,000 sq ft lot if gas was not over $4.30, median price of a house was not over $600,000 and a pound of beef almost $10. Mowing for $30 a cut or doing applications for $5 per 1000 is not realistic under these conditions.

I am not for government regulation and believe in a free society, BUT.

I have seen too many backward landscape Designs that looked beautiful the day they were installed. And looked like a jungle 6 months later.

Let us not even talk about backward mowing & chemical practices.

it is one thing to do a off label applications. It is total stupidity to post it on the world wide web and expect people to approve.

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

My People Skills are Fine. It is my Idiot Tolerance Skills That needs Work.

Page generated in 0.03436 seconds with 8 queries