Thread: cant believe it
View Single Post
  #38  
Old 08-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Florida Gardener's Avatar
Florida Gardener Florida Gardener is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Humid S. Fl. with sights set on San Diego
Posts: 5,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
.


I am not for government regulation and believe in a free society, BUT.

I have seen too many backward landscape Designs that looked beautiful the day they were installed. And looked like a jungle 6 months later.

Let us not even talk about backward mowing & chemical practices.


.
Rico agree with that 75% of the time. The other 25% is a cheap homeowner who won't pay a quality company to maintain the 20-K landscape they just had installed. In fact that number may be higher...but I agree, most installs are designed poorly.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.03896 seconds with 7 queries