View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 07:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassmasterswilson View Post
Do you think we can get some good pics of the tines and drive chains?

I have the lawn solutions version. They sold out to exmark/toro and now I guess lawn solutions is out of business. Emailed all the exmark dealers in a 50 mile radius to see if they would service one and got one reply that they were totally different machines. Although they look the exact same. Just wondering what the difference is.
From what My Toro dealer told me, the machines are the same....other than color and stickers. Toro added a few different things...wheels, front hitch, but almost everything else is the same.

Thru My Toro Dealer locally, I ordered 5 replacement tines for the ExMark 30" Riding Aerator....and it took almost 2 months to receive them. I thought since Fall is getting close....and we've been getting some rain here in Northern Illinois....I should have a few new tines just in case something happens.

This Spring I would have to take a few off after aerating a yard because a rock would get jammed in the tine's hole. Plus I always clean the tines after each day...takes a bit...but it's nice to know that nothing wrong when going into a customer's yard the next day.

I will try to get some pictures of the tines and drive chains...will be busy cutting yards tomorrow...but like I said....it should be the same. And any Toro or ExMark dealer should be able to work on your machine...even though its a Lawn Solutions.
2011 John Deere Pro Gator 2020a
2011 Lawn Solution Dual Hyrdo Aerator 24"
2011 Echo Handheld (trimmers to power pruners)
2007 Big Tex 4ft metal high side 7' x 12' Trailer
2012 PJ 7' x 16' Dump Trailer
2014 Vintage 8.5' x 24' Enclosed Trailer
2012 Ecolawn Applicator model 200 Compost Spreader

Page generated in 0.03424 seconds with 7 queries