View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 04:24 PM
LawnSite Member

Service in Parkland

Hello professionals,

The bottom line is that I'm fed up with my current lawn service. He is a nice guy, but he is not very good at balancing his day job and his side clients. It results in him being very inconsistent, and lacking the attention to detail that I want. In fact, at this very moment my grass is half cut and his lawn mower has been at my house for two days. His explanation? Afternoon t-storms caught him, and he had to abandon ship.

Here's what I need:
  • Fully licensed and insured.
  • Razor sharp consistency. This is the most important part.
  • Trim my hedges very neatly
  • Keep white fly away (Regular spraying)
  • Fertilize quarterly
  • Extra fertilizer/attention to palms

You should also understand that I am someone that understands the industry. For instance, I know that you want a yearly client that doesn't ***** when you cut less in the winter. I've been lurking here for awhile, and I'm going to be a model client if you are a model professional. If you are an established that can meet the above requirements, then not only will you get my business, but two of my other neighbors as well (one of which needs a major landscaping makeover).

Here's how it will work. If you service the parkland or surrounding area, then chime in on this thread. No need to sell yourself; I'll look at your previous post history to see if you're a good fit. Then I'll PM you to arrange for an estimate.

Here are pictures of my house. The lot is .29 acres.

http://imgur.com/a/Wk9cP#0

This is from a few months ago, before the landscaping design was finished. It should give you an idea of where your estimate should come in at.

Thanks!

Page generated in 0.03845 seconds with 7 queries