View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Duekster Duekster is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 7,969
True, you can often get a decent rate on payroll sevice through your bank.
For example I think Chase offers paychex service to small businesses.

Get your EIN, then file for your LLC then your sales tax all using the LLC.
The notify the IRS that you are setting up the EIN for the LLC
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03693 seconds with 8 queries