View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:57 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

nope, tis the season.....already...

I have had a few calls already from existing customers wanting to make sure they could request specific install dates....

We should have all of our renewals out Monday...then I will work on letters to customers that stopped service last year and see if we can get them back, and then letters to customers we did estimates to but didnt use us to see if maybe we fit their budget this year...

Meeting with my town chamber on Monday to go over the plan for decorations this year and working on another town that got to us too late last year and we could not get a bid together in time....really frustrated me on that one....gave use less than 24 hours to put together...they do it in house and dont want to do it any more....but couldnt find anyone to do it and got us too late....

looked at a sprinter van today to possibly use for a smaller 2 man install/service crew...I think it might be a good fit for this type of work....

Page generated in 0.04441 seconds with 7 queries