View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:42 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Florida Lawns View Post
That sure beats pulling a trailer! Especially in Florida subdivisions with small streets and cul-de-sac's.

If that were my setup I'd do fold down mesh sides for pallets and a big debris box up from for trimmings and what not. Maybe even aluminum.

Ric you thinking of starting a fab shop? If so I'll take 2.

I am an Equipment freak and would love to of had a Fab shop. Typical of the Good Old Red Neck Boy I have a ton of formerly utilized parts. You might call it JUNK.

I no longer have a desire to have employees or grow a big company. But from a management man power point of view these smaller Mow & Go trucks can be run by less experienced people. This leave more experiences people to do Landscape installs and Trimming. Brick pavers are the popular thing now and at $ 5.00 a sq ft installed have a nice profit margin etc. Economic slow down this business plan allows the least experienced employee to be laid off while only moving a good man back to mowing.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.03131 seconds with 7 queries