View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 07:28 PM
YellowDogSVC's Avatar
YellowDogSVC YellowDogSVC is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 3,743
Originally Posted by muddywater View Post
In my state, it is required for a commercial vehicle.
I can't find it anywhere in the TX DOT. I find "motor carrier" but that says it for household goods, ie movers of any weight. Every time I talk to the department of public safety after hearing a rumor, I'm referred back to the flow chart I've posted before, told that I'm under CDL, but don't overload the truck, yada, yada, yada..

Gives me a headache..

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."

Twitter @Cedar_Clearing
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03781 seconds with 8 queries