Thread: Taxes?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 09:00 PM
JuddsLawnCare JuddsLawnCare is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sharpsburg, GA
Posts: 13
The school is correct. They cannot do both a,W-2 and 1099 to the same social security number. File for a taxpayer identification # (TEIN) for your lawn business. Just go to and fill it out. That should take care of the issue.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03911 seconds with 8 queries