View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:47 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
I never said this was the Ideal equipment for your operation. But don't knock a man's set up until you have Mowed a mile in his shoes.

As far as your Market goes, This might be a viable method on some parts of Venice Island with the busier streets. At one time I insisted on doing only 1st class work. But after many years in this business I became more Pragmatic and learning Primo work takes primo time and expense that Primo Customer won't pay full price for. There is more money and less loyalty in Mow & Go work.

very true about mow and go--I like the regular work associated with this and growing your business si not as difficult due to lesser skill requirements--the market here for high end homes is good, full service, but everyone is looking for a deal and it is ever so much more competative with every guy with a pickup offering service--also notice every guy who works for a company, goes out on the weekends as well-as well as construction guys...
commercial--not many will pay high prices...too competative-
2 Sears electric weedeaters
1 green machine electric leaf blower
1 sears articulating hedge trimmer-electric
2 50ft power cords
3 Leaf rakes
1 shovel
1 pocket knife
cooler for beer
lawn chair to enjoy a beer while I wait for the cash to be handed to me

Page generated in 0.04294 seconds with 7 queries