View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend cut easymoney View Post
very true about mow and go--I like the regular work associated with this and growing your business si not as difficult due to lesser skill requirements--the market here for high end homes is good, full service, but everyone is looking for a deal and it is ever so much more competative with every guy with a pickup offering service--also notice every guy who works for a company, goes out on the weekends as well-as well as construction guys...
commercial--not many will pay high prices...too competative-
Week End

Mow & Go customers are not going to call you back because you missed a weed. We are talking a totally different attitude and Expectation by the customer.

Quick Story, I got a call today for inside Pest control by the House watcher. I did this house maybe 6 or 8 months ago. These people have a condo in Dubai as well as other homes around the world. But this house had a Porsch sedan, Lexus and Electric Smart car parked in the garage that is bigger than my house. BTW they have not been in town this March. When I finished treating the house I ask how the homeowner wanted to pay. Why the Charge the House watcher ask. The Homeowner told them the first $ 75 I charge them 1/2 a year ago was for a whole year service guarantee. The richer they are the more out of touch with working people and their prices IMHO.

it is one thing to do a off label applications. It is total stupidity to post it on the world wide web and expect people to approve.

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

My People Skills are Fine. It is my Idiot Tolerance Skills That needs Work.

Page generated in 0.04345 seconds with 7 queries