View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:40 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend cut easymoney View Post
very true about mow and go--I like the regular work associated with this and growing your business si not as difficult due to lesser skill requirements--the market here for high end homes is good, full service, but everyone is looking for a deal and it is ever so much more competative with every guy with a pickup offering service--also notice every guy who works for a company, goes out on the weekends as well-as well as construction guys...
commercial--not many will pay high prices...too competative-
Week End

Mow & Go customers are not going to call you back because you missed a weed. We are talking a totally different attitude and Expectation by the customer.

Quick Story, I got a call today for inside Pest control by the House watcher. I did this house maybe 6 or 8 months ago. These people have a condo in Dubai as well as other homes around the world. But this house had a Porsch sedan, Lexus and Electric Smart car parked in the garage that is bigger than my house. BTW they have not been in town this March. When I finished treating the house I ask how the homeowner wanted to pay. Why the Charge the House watcher ask. The Homeowner told them the first $ 75 I charge them 1/2 a year ago was for a whole year service guarantee. The richer they are the more out of touch with working people and their prices IMHO.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.03553 seconds with 7 queries