View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlandscaping View Post
Sand will dull blades out VERY fast. Bahia will dull blades out very fast. For 28 accounts, you should probably be changing out 2x/wk....$65-$75/mo for weekly cutting isn't much. For a basic now and go on a 1/4 acre lot at most I would be at $100-$110/mo.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ya I figured it would be like $100 a month for lawns here. That's what I quoted my wife before we moved back down LOL. With the new gas prices and all. in 2003-05 I was getting $55-70 a month. I told her that at $100 a month and I get back to like 50 accounts we would be doing well. But I can't get anyone to pay more than $75 unless I trim bushes and such too for an extra $15-25 a month. It's ridiculous. I wish I could get $100 a month for a 1/4 acre lot lol.

There are signs all over this area. LAWN CUTS $15. I know they can't make but crack money with that price. But I see them every other block with signs on street corners. This one guy drives around with a tied on huge vinyl sign on the back of his trailer. "HOME OF THE $15 CUT." lol.

Last edited by Florida's Suncoast Lawn Care; 08-08-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Page generated in 0.03962 seconds with 7 queries