View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:06 PM
LawnSite Member
Originally Posted by diamondlandscaping View Post
Sand will dull blades out VERY fast. Bahia will dull blades out very fast. For 28 accounts, you should probably be changing out 2x/wk....$65-$75/mo for weekly cutting isn't much. For a basic now and go on a 1/4 acre lot at most I would be at $100-$110/mo.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ya I figured it would be like $100 a month for lawns here. That's what I quoted my wife before we moved back down LOL. With the new gas prices and all. in 2003-05 I was getting $55-70 a month. I told her that at $100 a month and I get back to like 50 accounts we would be doing well. But I can't get anyone to pay more than $75 unless I trim bushes and such too for an extra $15-25 a month. It's ridiculous. I wish I could get $100 a month for a 1/4 acre lot lol.

There are signs all over this area. LAWN CUTS $15. I know they can't make but crack money with that price. But I see them every other block with signs on street corners. This one guy drives around with a tied on huge vinyl sign on the back of his trailer. "HOME OF THE $15 CUT." lol.

Last edited by Florida's Suncoast Lawn Care; 08-08-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Page generated in 0.04360 seconds with 8 queries