View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 08:33 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Week End

Mow & Go customers are not going to call you back because you missed a weed. We are talking a totally different attitude and Expectation by the customer.

Quick Story, I got a call today for inside Pest control by the House watcher. I did this house maybe 6 or 8 months ago. These people have a condo in Dubai as well as other homes around the world. But this house had a Porsch sedan, Lexus and Electric Smart car parked in the garage that is bigger than my house. BTW they have not been in town this March. When I finished treating the house I ask how the homeowner wanted to pay. Why the Charge the House watcher ask. The Homeowner told them the first $ 75 I charge them 1/2 a year ago was for a whole year service guarantee. The richer they are the more out of touch with working people and their prices IMHO.

I musthave not clarified....we focus on HOA, commercial, hotels etc, full serivice...but we cut our teeth for about 15-18 years on residential mow and go (mostly older folks)...now, besides our commercial, we do about 100 residential homes and my main focus is on the professional customer who is tech oriented and likes to use email --hence most customers don't ever see our guys, when the yare there doing residential...we are in and out in 10-15 minutes, no hassle--
2 Sears electric weedeaters
1 green machine electric leaf blower
1 sears articulating hedge trimmer-electric
2 50ft power cords
3 Leaf rakes
1 shovel
1 pocket knife
cooler for beer
lawn chair to enjoy a beer while I wait for the cash to be handed to me

Page generated in 0.05101 seconds with 7 queries