Do you actually point your customers to that domain name or is this just a temporary development address? If it's what you planned to go with, you really need to buy a domain name.
In a quick Google search, I'm finding two different third-level domain names (www.integritylm.byethost7.com
), as well as integritylm.tk, and two distinctly different business addresses. This is not going to help your search results. And definitely clean up any citations to your business so that the address is the exact same
- Add actual, descriptive page names (not page7.html, etc)
- From a search standpoint, your Services page is doing you no favors by having all of your offerings as an image. That, and the image is hard to read.
- The Employment page has the second most textual content, behind only your About Us page, but far ahead of your Services and Products page.
- Why all the image links to other sites on the bottom of the home page? At best, you're not setting any context as to what they are or why they're there. At worst, your getting people to your home page and quickly giving them other places to go that are not on your site.
- I don't really "get" the home page layout and content. Rather than intro'ing your company to a potentially new visitor, you're immediately giving a bit of your newsletter? Sell me on your company first, and then lead me to the other info.
- The Deal of the Month should have a stronger visual focus and placement.
- The Product page suffers from the same issues as the Home page. There's no context set. Educate your customer on what your offerings are and then have the catalog links available. As it is, it simply says, "Take your time browsing our digital catalogs." and sends people off in different directions.
- There's very little basic SEO on the site. In a quick skim, I don't think I saw a single H tag or descriptive page TITLE
- You spent quite a bit of time coming up with Meta Keywords (which are of zero value) but did not work in those same keywords into your content (which has great value).
- Your only phone number is found on the "Contact Us" page. You want that prominently (read: easy to find) on every page.
All in all, you're on the right path, just gotta address some things. Cheers.