View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:03 PM
LawnSite Member

As far as the accounts I picked up, I spent so many hours researching how I could get a good number of new clients I pretty much spent all winter planning on Spring 12. I did have a really good fall last year and 5-6 of my clients were people who didnt have a lawn service last year and were happy with there cleanup and decided to go with my lawn maintenance service, I did a ton of direct mailers I drove all over my city and surrounding citys getting addresses from medium-high income neighborhoods. I also did some door to door walking on Sunday mornings and talked to the potential clients (only landed 4 customers there), I did door hangers, my website I made completely by myself (I was proud of it lol, even tho it does need some more work and I know that) brought in some leads. I have picked up about 10 clients since June, 2 neighbors of my clients and the rest were all residentials that had a contractor they just were not happy with. I offer a guarntee with my work, if there not happy after the first two cuts there on me and the commitment is over (noone has left me.....yet lol) I did choose not to do residential contracts I only have contracts with my commercial clients, I only have about 6 commercial clients at this time. My condominiums I picked up came to me, I have no idea how the first one got my number because I did barly any advertisment by late last summer but they did call and asked for a 1 year contract bid broke down into monthly payments (to include snow plowing)... I turned in the bid and they called 3 months later wanting to sign, this was what started it all. Then my other condominiums called RIGHT before snow plow season wanting a bid, I got it for snow plowing and since then just taking it season by season with them. I feel like I will sign a new year contract with both of these clients by the end of summer for another year, I have gotten very good feedback from them and they both are ready to review a new contract from me...well see where that goes!

I will post some more pics tonight!!

(Just picked up a 2 year residential contract this morning!)
52" Scag Hydro
Echo Blowers
Redmax Blowers
Echo Trimmers
Echo Edger
Bunch More Echo stuff
14x6.5 Single Axle
16x7 Tandem Axle

Page generated in 0.04382 seconds with 7 queries