An update on my sumagreen application.
Late last week I had an Outbreak of Foliar Anthracnose on the lawn treated with the sumagreen.
Without a doubt ALL the Brown Patch was supressed, BUT I now have the Foliar Anthracnose and it is severe. Cultural Methods were good as in years past and temps similar. This is the 1st time I had FA ever here.
The Team study group at Rutgers should have a look into this as they are testing the product(s).
2 days ago I went ahead and made a Fungicide and Flowable Sulfur application, and I have stopped the spreading of FA in the Ryegrass Stand of turf.
I will continue to use the Sumagreen, but not after Mid June up until cooler temps early September.
More real world testing results to follow........