View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes View Post
Seriously? Really?

I can say I have one, but as far as you know, I could be a 15 YO girl sitting on SoBeach.

So does it really make a difference? Any and all of us could be lying.

Would you believe me if I told you I do have and have had one for I don't even remember how long?

I'd still like to hear the misinformation instead of someone just spouting out that it's wrong.
The fact is you can only copy and paste what you Google off the internet. Each state has it's own variances of the Federal rules so if you do not live in the same state as the person and you have no experience with th local authorities interpretation of the rules then aren't you posting so called misinformation. Fortunately in this section most of us who post regularly here have had enough interaction between us too know that we are actually hard working people with a business and are here trying to help each other grow or businesses in a positive manner. So we share or experiences in a somewhat helpful manner. So to add validity to your opinion it helps for people too know you. If you choose to fabricate an on line persona( which you are suggesting) then your opinion will just be dismissed as overtime most of us will realize what your true intent is. Too cause trouble and stroke your ego. Have a great day.

Page generated in 0.03673 seconds with 7 queries