Old 08-19-2012, 12:55 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turf Dawg View Post
Hello Ted
Can you tell anything yet on the sprayed areas
Posted via Mobile Device
Bill,
It has only been a week. I have not seen any changes to speak of in the areas I have sprayed compared to areas of my lawn that were left untreated. I used a backpack and sprayed low volume. We have received a little rain and I have watered some so there has been improvement, but there has been improvement in the whole lawn overall. I am wondering if it would do better sprayed at higher volume. I also wonder if it just needs more time. I used no urea in the mix and sprayed product only in an effort to see how the product itself would perform.

I don't want to be "Danny Downer" and say the product doesn't work but would love to see and read about more results others have had.

I have searched high and low on the net for reviews of the product by others and there just isn't anything out there really.

At this point, I don't know what to think....

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"- Thomas Edison, businessman/inventor

Page generated in 0.03700 seconds with 7 queries