Thread: Your thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:57 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Every one of my 32 Bahia accounts are year round biweekly and non irrigated. Winter time may be one cut and light cleanup but still gets two visits per month. I have them split pretty even so two of those types actually add up to more money per month than I can get for a weekly, irrigated, mow only SA yard. Not ugly weed patches just not the nicest yards in town.
I have a couple of nice Bahia lawns that are fine and look nice....like you said ...the money is better. The will start slowing down about the middle of next month but getting the hell beat out of me right now with the regular afternoon rains. I enjoy bahia that is well taken care of because of the profit % vs SA as I generally will not cut and if the PCO is doing his job...little weeds to grow up and make it appear that it needs cut during many of the winter months.

I have learned to love Bahia in many ways...from a profit stand point.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03812 seconds with 7 queries