View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 12:37 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deere615 View Post
Hey guys! I been slacking- lots going on here mostly all good though! Business has been steady all summer and for the first time in my whole life I wont be going back to school in the next week or so since I am done with college so that's a great feeling!

Anyways we still been doing alot of jobs just haven't taken too many pictures. Here,s a bigger job that took alot of planning, I subbed half of it out to an excavator I know he did the digging some of the gravel and the concrete

Basically we created 2 off street parking areas for a house in a tight neighborhood.

Looks good man, I know what you mean about school. School takes up 3 days a week in march, april, and some of may. It also takes up some of august, september, october, and part of november. With me playing hockey forget snow plowing or salting. I could probably double or tripple what I make if I didnt have to go to college. In all honesty though I dont mind school, I got 3 years left however im 22 right now so ill be a late bloomer. Hope the season has gone well for you!

Page generated in 0.03675 seconds with 7 queries