View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:14 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

my website / SEO question

how is it so far? i am looking for a template to buy, as this doesn't look so professional to me. Its not in my budget to have some one design one for me. I added the video last weekend, but not sure if i should host it on youtube, or if i should try to use it on my site directly, worried about bandwith.. i like the music on the video, but it is audio swap on youtube, so they force ads over my video.. so gotta do something about this soon.

http://www.sharplawnsturf.com

the good thing about the site, is its simple and easy to navigate on my mobile phone, and atleast i have one. got my info on truck, and you can see the web adress / phone number from like 8 or so car lengths even at night time with just street lights. I do not have many images of my work as its my first year in business on my own and i have one customer so far. not a very good response rate so far.

working on SEO, but is submitting to free business listings enough? i have submitted to atleast 50 or 60 i believe so far, i use backpage, craigslist, youtube, facebook as well.. hoping by spring that i can increase my ranking somehow. i know a few who have been able to get a high ranking fast ,but i want to do it the best way.

Page generated in 0.03441 seconds with 7 queries