View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver122876 View Post
What's the price difference between the 61. Turf tiger and 61 cheetah? I think a 61 Tt with 27 kohler runs 10.5 here. Not sure about cheetah..
The TT was $200 more and came with a 35 big block versus the 36 that the cheetah has. Only reason for the power difference is the cheetah uses a vertical shaft and the TT uses a horizontal shaft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypaws View Post
I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Cheetah experience.

I think you have the best big block mower engine built today, and yes, contrary to popular belief, there are areas that can be cut at 15 mph. When I say 15, I'm taking into consideration the blade an grass drag pulling at least 1 mph off its 16 mph top speed. The only thing that would make the engine better would be a closed loop fuel injection system, and I understand this is being worked on.
Im looking forward to actually getting to use it! Lol. Too much rain lately. And I honestly don't think I will ever be able to open it up and cut at anything above 12ish, the terrain is too rough for one, and the high speed uses up a ton of power. Time will tell though. Hopefully tuesday or wednesday I will be able to get out to my big property (the reason I bought it) to open it up and try it out, but that is pending on what this storm that is brewing decides to do

Page generated in 0.03917 seconds with 7 queries