View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:34 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanWilhite View Post
If you want to immediately take my mind off of mowers and grass, include an old muscle car in the pic!

I say "muscle car" even tho I know that camaro's weren't exactly known for being strong runners during those particular years, but somehow I think I know, that with this particular camaro, it's not that way anymore! Man, it sure looks good, what engine are you running in it? Got more pics of it?
Stan
PS. I had a '69 Z28 with the 302 in it for about 4 years in the 70's. Wish I had it now!
Sorry MT, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Muscle cars make me drool and then I forget what I'm doing!

I always seem to get a reaction when I throw a pic up with one of my cars in it. That car is so far from stock its not even funny. It has a 13:1 compression 383 stroker with a solid roller cam and Brodix Track 1 heads topped by a prosystems built 950 carb. Trans is a fully built with manual valvebody TH350 and has a custom built ATI 5000 stall 8" treemaster torque converter. The rear is a 12 bolt out of a 70 chevelle and has 33 spline moser axles, moser spool and moser pro series 4.56 gears. The car is mini tubbed and has S&W ladder bars and coil overs. Has an 8 point roll bar, kirkey aluminum seats and rci platinum harness.

Our 63 nova. Just did the roller cam, aluminum heads and blower this past winter.

Sneak peek at what we just picked up a few weeks ago.

2004 Gravely 34Z
1998 Lazer Z HP 48 (old faithful)

Page generated in 0.03830 seconds with 7 queries