View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:07 AM
LawnSite Member

after getting things set up for the next day, the shop called the number on the ticket and said that it was under warrenty and that it was going to be replaced with a brand new unit and they needed to pick it up by closing that day to do the paperwork because the warrenty ran out that day. They said that it would take them about before they could be there. As the police waited, I was across the street and saw one of my former employee's go in with his friend.. They had just started a lawn mowing service a week ago and they had asked me the day before for any equipment I might be able to help them with. I had told them I would let them use an Exmark 52" that I had sitting since I bought a new mower a month ago, they were to come by and pick it up that same day!
I was shocked to see that this was the person who stole my trimmer! I was even more shocked that they had asked me for equipment, knowing that they had just stole from me. And that if my mother-on-law saw it happen and didn't say anything to me right away, or to them when it happened.

Anybody want a mother-in-law?

This happened while I was working in South Carolina 12 years ago.

Page generated in 0.03864 seconds with 7 queries