Just wanted to give you all an update on my Facebook Sweepstake's effectiveness as it is nearing the final 4 days to enter.
As I stated in my Facebook page thread (click here
), I have added a Lawn Aeration Sweepstakes
to my facebook page
where I give 2 lucky winners a FREE lawn aeration service upto 1/2 an acre.
What I planned to get in return for running this promotion:
- Brand Recognition - Gain new customers through heavy marketing of the campaign
- More Facebook Likes - To enter and reveal my entry form, you must become a fan (like) of my page.
- Upsell Aeration to Non-Winners - Many who have entered have already scheduled lawn aeration services even if they do not win
- Upsell all services in general
I can honestly say that I have achieved all of those above "benefits" with confidence even before my promotion has ended.
- picked up a few new customers that have purchased various serviced as a result from this promotion.
- gained many new facebook page "likes" from this promotion (16 to be exact) from both current and new customers.
- scheduled many aeration services as a result of this campaign.
- sold a couple of other services as a result from this promotion.
To see how a visitor enters our sweepstakes, I have made a short video tutorial that can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX9-Z...&feature=g-upl
To view my sweepstakes, go here: http://a.pgtb.me/dfj0
Has anyone else had success like me running a promotion similar to mine?