View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsNbows View Post
LOL. My experience has taught me a few things...one of which is that referring to yourself as an expert usually signifies the opposite. It must be so nice to always be the B.M.O.C. with non-malodorus feces.

I'm also rather mystified that your Lesco training did not instill in you the legalities of applying pesticides in anything other than strict label adherence.

I do apologize if I ruffled your feelings. All I was attempting to relate to you is that there are many intelligent thinkers on this site. You came roaring in as the one, the greatest know-it-all... with all the answers.
Sort of...our Obama. You may have chapped some butts with that approach.

Good day Sir.
It has been my experience that most Lesco store clerks are failed Landscapers. They are happy to have a job that pays peanuts so they don't have to do any real work.

As for following labels etc. From some of thing I have seen, Lesco will sell anything to any body and never even know what a label is. The last credential I for want is Lesco Training. IMHO Lesco Training isn't any better than TG/CL.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.03912 seconds with 7 queries