View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:46 PM
S&MLL S&MLL is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somerset County NJ
Posts: 755
We have "relamping pliers". They are plastic needle nose pliers with rubber tips that grip the lamp

Is that what your looking for?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03481 seconds with 8 queries