View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 09:58 PM
S&MLL S&MLL is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somerset County NJ
Posts: 755
Originally Posted by irrig8r View Post
Or maybe this?
They call this one spark plug pliers.

We use these to back out sockets from broken medium base bulbs. But your first post is the pliers we have. I dont think I have used a pair in a long time but my service tech seems to like them. I just wear latex gloves when relamping bipins.

And btw we bought about 10 pairs 5 years ago at Harbor freight..... Maybe 3 bucks a pair
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03797 seconds with 8 queries