View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 07:02 PM
LawnSite Member

I installed my first Smartlink a few weeks ago. I think it's excellent. I met up with my supplier rep and the international export manager from Weathermatic to run through all the features and data sheets with the weather station etc. It has stacks of features on there. Flow monitoring will be here soon too.

Being able to program the controller off site is awesome. I was able to leave the site and beat the rush hour traffic after a major upgrade, and do the programming with the weather station later on that night after I had a feed.

Being able to use it as a remote on a large site with unlimited range is an excellent feature too, especially for auditing an old system where there were no plans of where the zones watered, and in a public area (hospital) where there are people all over the lawn areas. I could just kill it as soon as I saw it come on, and then come back to that zone once the people had moved on. It takes about 10 seconds to respond once you hit the button, whether on or off.

Page generated in 0.03964 seconds with 7 queries