View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:06 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolluv View Post
My comment on Debunk Organics was referring to beyond adding a good topdressing mix....the other stuff is just a waste of money. No benefit. According to the good doctor. I know adding Organics is beneficial and is the best course of action..but what if that is not possible due to customer resistance due to cost?

Aeration, water, a good organic base is essential. But if topdressing is not possible can you achieve better results with products like Sumagreen and Screemin Green over traditional fert programs?

Dave...
Isn't that what the whole point is all about??? Whether you're actually adding OM to the soil or are you just adding microbes to the soil... Milorganite is actual OM and when microbes feed on it,,, it is then organic fertilizer... Fish Emulsion is organic material that microbes will feed on... Are these products real OM??? that's the only question that needs to be answered...

BTW,,, Does it do any good to add microbes to mineral soil??? That was the point of the video...

Page generated in 0.04174 seconds with 7 queries