Thread: Empoyees
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 03:41 AM
tiedeman's Avatar
tiedeman tiedeman is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: earth
Posts: 8,747
talk to an accountant first...but make sure that you are registered for workers comp, state, fed, and unemployment. Also when you hire on individuals you have to send in forms to state/federal/and sometimes local.

I would highly suggest talking to an accountant though. One more important thing to remember, make copies of everything
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03549 seconds with 8 queries