View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:05 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipster View Post
The Bio Soil Enhancer people told me that they don't like university turf research becuase it doesn't give them the results they want. They know they can't pass scientific muster, so they would rather not even try to have it tested. They don't want you to know that the product doesn't perform as advertised. They did a couple of things at MSU years ago on crops (not lawns), but I notice that you don't dismiss those claims sipmly b/c BSE paid for them.
Who exactly is "the people" at Bio Soil? I have discussed this with the owners and they state otherwise. One of the owners, Lou Elwell, even posted a reply here (which was removed) and asked you when and where you met?

The owners categorically deny your statement The Bio Soil Enhancer people told me that they don't like university turf research becuase it doesn't give them the results they want. This would mean that Bio Soil has done university turf studies and, until this year, they state they never have.

Bio Soil's primary market has been ag, which BTW, includes some perennial crops, such as forage grasses, where they have lots of data, however, due to increased interest for ornamental turf, they are now conducting university studies on turf. Also worth noting is that it is not just Michigan St. which has conducted university studies for Bio Soil, but also Murray St, Virginia Tech, Mississippi St. and others.

So, enough with the trash talk and misinformation.

One of the main benefits of Suma Green is root growth as seen in this comparison of non-treated and treated soybeans. Don't worry there will be turf root photos after the studies are complete.

If anyone wants more information about this, please PM me.
Attached Images

The nation that destroys its soil destroys itself.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Page generated in 0.05317 seconds with 8 queries