View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:43 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JContracting View Post
My name is Matt and the letter J is only a portion of my company's name, I just don't want someone searching my company name and then a bunch of lawnsite stuff comes up ha.

But I agree with that, make the sacrifices & bust a$s now and be on easy street 15-20 yrs from now when my employees handle everything & I can draw a 7 figure or high 6 figure salary while not doing much or at a minimum, being a CEO.

Do you go to school at all?

Heres a couple more questions. How many of you guys that never stop thinking business have a gf or a wife? How many of the young guys have gfs? Or are there any like me that don't have the patience for girls my age? :laughs:

Would you look at that, 12:30am and I was exhausted earlier, wide awake now but Ive gotta be up at 6, I have 12 properties to Aerate, 2 are to be dethatched prior & overseeded after. 1 more is to be Aerated then overseeded. Busy day but great money.

What are some stress relievers yall use or what do you do to take your mind off business temporarily?
Posted via Mobile Device
My apologies Matt. I did go to school and stopped because of financial/business reasons but do plan on continuing with my education next year and finishing up getting my architectural degree. As far as the gf/wife question, my gf is currently lying on the couch with me right now half asleep while I am typing this eating some food and doing a little bit of scheduling. As far as stress relievers I typically use gun powder. Lots and lots of gun powder. Or golfing, or fishing. But mostly spending time with family, friends, girlfriend, and what not. But to me my family and friends come first. No matter what happens to my business, my family and friends will always be there. So keep that in mind. Take 5 mins out of your day to call a friend to see what is up. Trust me it will really ease the mind during a stressful day.

Page generated in 0.03939 seconds with 7 queries