View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:03 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

No worries. And thats pretty cool, what type of architecture? .Currently I'm in my final semester of an Associate's in Hort Degree. Im going for a Bachelor's in Accounting next.

As I mentioned in my first post, racing motocross was my escape, problem with that is it costs a small fortune to go racing every wknd so that's why I only go 1-3 times per month unless there are small county fair races during the week, I make an effort to get to those.

I agree with the family portion of it, I still live with my parents so I see them every day, as well as my 2 younger bros.however with my friends, I had started a landscape business with one of my closest friends earlier this spring. It was a completely different entity thankfully. But arguments soon happened and it ended our friendship until mid July & he basically turned our entire group against me. I apologized even though what had happened wasn't my fault but I figured life would be easier as friends. However, now everyone I know from that group is a half assed friend if that kinda makes sense. I have made different ones since and still hang out with the previous group here & there but only talk to them on wknds. The main reason is 3 of them live together (with the one that I had the biz with) and I don't like discussing anything business related because I know he would find out about how much better my company is doing and it was his dream to do after high school and didnt advertise and it flopped, thus leading to a notion that "there's no money in lawn care". Lawn care in my eyes is more so toward fertilizing/weed control (which there is great money to be made) rather than mowing which is classified as maintenance IMO.

I need to stop rambling on, idk how I can even type this much on my phone!
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03451 seconds with 7 queries