View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:10 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregg View Post
If the top pic depicts Bermuda grass, I may have to leave it alone. I thatched my lawn today (going to aerate it tomorrow) and seed with Kentucky Blue grass.
While working on the lawn, I see that this Bermuda grass is in a few areas. It will be too hard for me to remove it all so I may have to learn to live with it.

The other stuff pictured below I pretty much hand picked it from the lawn. I think if I keep picking it as I see it, I'll eventually get rid of it. I'm hoping the bluegrass thickens the fescue lawn.
The top pic does but the roots do not and the forth pic down looks like something totally different. Question, does this have little seed on it that shoot off when you touch it?

Ok, I see what your saying you know you have some bermuda; I wouldn't learn to live with it but if its only enough that will take a few hours to pull, do it. You can't kill bemuda unless its roundup.

God created man, man plants grass, fertilized and watered the grass to watch it grow. Man cut grass and this confused God; in his infinite wisdom where did he go wrong? Why would man work, plant, water and once it grew cut it down just to see the process repeat.

Then God created Women

Page generated in 0.04699 seconds with 7 queries