View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:44 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCC LAWN CARE View Post
Nice trailer, you are starting out right! Why did you decide to go with low sides instead of 2" solid/mesh or 4' sides?
I will definitively get a side gate on my new trailer, works great with a 36" walkbehind.
We need to get you off of stihl
Mike
Was about 400 difference for the 2' expanded metal sides a little more for the solid 2' walls and I am just not a huge fan of the 4' sides when it comes time to fuel. It turns into a jungle gym act to fuel mowers on the trailer.

As for hand-helds whoever makes the dollars make sense is who's making it on my trailer. I have a fsx110 & fs250 weedeaters and a br350 blower that are 9 years old and haven't had to have them in the shop for any reason. Changed the air filter as needed, replaced a primer bulb and keep shafts greased. Figured that was $250 - $350 each that I have made back and then some with that long of a life. Now have a fc95 edger, br600 blower that make the trek out with us and love them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb195 View Post
I love that trailer!!! How much did the UWS side boxes cost ya? If you dont mind me asking. All the green looks great.
Thanks! Boxes were like $210 a piece. 36" long boxes. Was all I could fit with the crossover already there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCC LAWN CARE View Post
Looking good, Ill PM you some of the stuff we have done.
Did you ever send a PM? I can't find where I can send PM. Didn't know if I can receive them or not.

Page generated in 0.04327 seconds with 7 queries