View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:44 AM
LawnSite Senior Member
Originally Posted by MCC LAWN CARE View Post
Nice trailer, you are starting out right! Why did you decide to go with low sides instead of 2" solid/mesh or 4' sides?
I will definitively get a side gate on my new trailer, works great with a 36" walkbehind.
We need to get you off of stihl
Was about 400 difference for the 2' expanded metal sides a little more for the solid 2' walls and I am just not a huge fan of the 4' sides when it comes time to fuel. It turns into a jungle gym act to fuel mowers on the trailer.

As for hand-helds whoever makes the dollars make sense is who's making it on my trailer. I have a fsx110 & fs250 weedeaters and a br350 blower that are 9 years old and haven't had to have them in the shop for any reason. Changed the air filter as needed, replaced a primer bulb and keep shafts greased. Figured that was $250 - $350 each that I have made back and then some with that long of a life. Now have a fc95 edger, br600 blower that make the trek out with us and love them too.

Originally Posted by noahb195 View Post
I love that trailer!!! How much did the UWS side boxes cost ya? If you dont mind me asking. All the green looks great.
Thanks! Boxes were like $210 a piece. 36" long boxes. Was all I could fit with the crossover already there.

Originally Posted by MCC LAWN CARE View Post
Looking good, Ill PM you some of the stuff we have done.
Did you ever send a PM? I can't find where I can send PM. Didn't know if I can receive them or not.
Page generated in 0.03374 seconds with 8 queries