View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasProscapesLLC View Post
Was about 400 difference for the 2' expanded metal sides a little more for the solid 2' walls and I am just not a huge fan of the 4' sides when it comes time to fuel. It turns into a jungle gym act to fuel mowers on the trailer.

As for hand-helds whoever makes the dollars make sense is who's making it on my trailer. I have a fsx110 & fs250 weedeaters and a br350 blower that are 9 years old and haven't had to have them in the shop for any reason. Changed the air filter as needed, replaced a primer bulb and keep shafts greased. Figured that was $250 - $350 each that I have made back and then some with that long of a life. Now have a fc95 edger, br600 blower that make the trek out with us and love them too.

Thanks! Boxes were like $210 a piece. 36" long boxes. Was all I could fit with the crossover already there.

Did you ever send a PM? I can't find where I can send PM. Didn't know if I can receive them or not.
You do have a point on the 4' sides, that didn't even cross my mind.
I bring that up about stihl cause I just had to chunk a little over one year old 600 mag cause it dropped a valve, actually I traded it to someone for some other equip, but still highly disappointing.
I will send a PM, just haven't had time.
How many lawns do you have?
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.

Page generated in 0.03506 seconds with 7 queries