View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:34 PM
TomG's Avatar
TomG TomG is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Londonderry, NH
Posts: 674
What that picture shows is definitely an edging "system" from I believe, but don't quote me, Snap Edge. The grid is actually attached to the edging and is used for permeable paver applications. The grid goes just under the pavers, and the weight of the pavers holds the edging in. I believe the grid extends something like 3ft under the pavers. This is used because it is not possible to spike normal edging into the large clean stone used with permeable pavers and have it hold.

I have not personally used this edging with our permeable paver jobs but I have seen it may times from manufactures wanting us to use it. The biggest problem in my opinion with this edging is that it has to be laid out before the pavers are placed so you need to lay it out literally perfectly.

Anyone can run equipment, very few can operate.

Check out what I do.

The company I work for.

Follow me on Facebook.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03891 seconds with 8 queries