Originally Posted by TomG
...............So you say you don't need to install this particular edging before the pavers? How you get the grid (thats attached to the edging) under the pavers after they are laid?
- You lay the grid (which I'm not sold on).
- Install Pavers
- Mark your pavers with a pencil for saw cutting using Snap Edge to trace the line.
- Cut pavers with table saw (this way to not disturb the grid)
- Install Snap Edge
- Backfill edge of pavement with soil, mulch, etc.
- Collect check
- Deposit check
- And hope it's enough to cover the payment on the $45k pick up truck with the cool sounding diesel engine...........