Originally Posted by TomG
...............So you say you don't need to install this particular edging before the pavers? How you get the grid (thats attached to the edging) under the pavers after they are laid?
- You lay the grid (which I'm not sold on).
- Install Pavers
- Mark your pavers with a pencil for saw cutting using Snap Edge to trace the line.
- Cut pavers with table saw (this way to not disturb the grid)
- Install Snap Edge
- Backfill edge of pavement with soil, mulch, etc.
- Collect check
- Deposit check
- And hope it's enough to cover the payment on the $45k pick up truck with the cool sounding diesel engine...........
"It's You vs. You"
"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"
My Equipment Brag List:
-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.