View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:43 PM
1idejim's Avatar
1idejim 1idejim is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: State of Jefferson
Posts: 7,629
Originally Posted by irrig8r View Post
The inductive amplifier is the probe, not the tone generator...right?
correct but "Toner Probe" is a common term used by manufacturers to describe the inductive amplifier in user guides and manuals.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03595 seconds with 8 queries