View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 08:34 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted putnam View Post
To whom it may concern:

Like I said in the beginning, I am not going to sugar coat anything.

It has been just over a month now since I applied sumagreen to specific areas of my lawn. We got the first substantial rain we've gotten in months about 3 weeks ago (Isaac remnants). The lawn began recovery and I really didn't notice a big color change or anything in the areas I treated with sumagreen. And really, to this day there is no real color difference between treated and untreated areas (If so, it is very slight). It has been about 3.5 months since I treated everything with a 22-2-4 fert.

However, while looking at the lawn today, I noticed the areas where I began to run out of the test spray. These were the areas where I began making short passes with the last few ounces. There are obvious borders (square edges) where I ended each short pass with the t-jet fan tip I was applying with. The turf is much thicker(more leaf blades) in these treated areas but like I said before, not really greener. A definite difference in texture to be sure.

Dusty's has a way with words,
Butter does make lots of stuff better.

I don't know how or why it works but there is something to it. It was plain to see. Just thought I would share that with those who are interested.
I thought color was the thing that clients went by...
Oh Well,,,

It would also be worthwhile to add the product, to a normally fertilized lawn undergoing correct cultural practices... especially interestting to compare with compost/soymeal/CGM fed lawns...
my guess is that: you can only have so much optimum health, no matters how many salads you eat and supplements you take and the same would be true for grass...

Whether that statement is correct or not,,, who knows...

Page generated in 0.03783 seconds with 7 queries