View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:05 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolluv View Post
Maybe its me but I'm not a monthly payment type guy. I mean I would like to buy the software one time for X and be done with it.

I hate paying monthly fee's or ongoing fee's. It just seems like a waste of money to me.

Not saying those programs that require a monthly fee are not worth it, but its just my old school mindset.

I'm stubborn like that.

Dave...
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee24 View Post
The main difference being that most of the "monthly billed software" are cloud based and most of the ones you buy need to be installed on your computer. I've lost a few p.c. Over te years. Loosing data sucks. I prefure cloud based systems especially with the ability to log into any computer anywhere anytime
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm a pay X amount once and be done myself. lawnaid.com is just type.

you can access lawnaid on any pc/tablet/phone/device that has Internet access. you don't install a single thing on your computer.

even with installing programs and switching pc's. it's a no brainer. those programs allow you to back up your info and you install the program on the new pc and restore info. I've never had a problem with switching devices with the old software you installed on the pc.

just my 2 cents.

Page generated in 0.03539 seconds with 7 queries