View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:43 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMlandscaping View Post
Yes, there are those, but there are also a lot of people in that area that aren't afraid of the dollar amount as long as their place looks nice. There are "cheapo's" everywhere, and considering our economic situation, I suppose it's understandable. Your price ranges are pretty close, but when you can knock out 12-14 per day, there's a little money there. None of the lots are very large. The toughest part is that most of them back up to the water, and you have to be careful on those slopes at waters edge. Otherwise, they are pretty much quickies. You have to remember that unlike you, we can't be too picky right now. We just need to get clients that are happy and will talk to other potential clients.
I hear you. I want more work too. I really only want to pick up $300/mo and up minimum. Anything less than that and you are then trying to do volume, which I don't want. I do have one account in Jupiter that's $180/mo, but it's EOW. No grass, only landscaping. That is probably the only neighborhood I want more work that is in that price range cause the homes are easy and very little grass if any. Problem is, lots of shoddy companies that work cheap. Most of the people are seasonal in there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03950 seconds with 7 queries