View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:52 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMlandscaping View Post
I agree. The $300 and plus per month are the ones to get, but I'm just not finding many down here. The one you have in Jupiter is probably a good profit, but how far do you drive to do just that one job? That's what we're struggling with. I'm driving from Royal Palm to do the work on singer island, and just today I had a potential client call from Boca. I can't afford to spread out like that, or my fuel and traveling expenses will eat up any profit. I'm working hard with a couple of HOA's in the Wellington/Royal Palm area and they are right in my backyard. If I can get those, and do a couple of "one dayers" with some driving time, I'll be OK for now. I'll tell you, compared with central FL, the market is tough down here! I'm learning that the hard way.
I live 5 minutes from that house....yea, drive time is a killer, but sometimes you have to do it cause the accounts are worth it. If you can line up a good amount of work in west Boca, you should def go there. It is one high-end hood after the other. If you are ever near clintmoore rd, head west towards 441 and you will see. There are also nice hoods off 441 b/t Atlantic and clintmoore. Idk, central Florida seems tougher. Plus, they don't really have any estates up there....lots here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04156 seconds with 7 queries