View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:54 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrigation Contractor View Post
We just purchased 2 Samsung Tablets running to Droid App for Hindsite and they have been great so far. We had 6 Netbooks that still worked and the WiFi's came up due to the need to have better service than the internal cards in the Netbooks that were troubled. So I completely agree with you that is the way to go. The Mifi's work and we will phase them out over time. I hate to just put up equipment that is fairly new and working fine if you know what I mean?

My guys all have different roles and some are managers. I have a couple of guys that use Dell Laptops because they run Central Controls from them and it is just much easier to use a laptop than something small. They also have allot of station descriptions, estimating files etc. that they need, so they prefer to have a full size unit.

Verizon is now getting heavy into business accounts, so over the last few months we have combined everything and I am working on the transition as contracts end. My pricing was cut 40% which was almost $5K per year in savings, so anyone running Verizon Business should contact one of their commercial account reps.

Hindsite is building us an assessment for backflow testing to reduce the paper work. I will let you guys know how it turns out.
I'm curious of the backflow assessment, I created ours a few years ago and would like to see yours. Ours I believe just goes over: brand, size, model, type, serial, each test result for the different devices, pressure and I need to add meter serial to it to accommodate new requirements.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04120 seconds with 7 queries